Review Detail

4.3 11 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers July 02, 2013 631
New Labello Fruity Shine in Strawberry
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love lip glosses or balms. Live for it! I've got about 15 of them laying around in my bag and at home and at work and I just don't feel myself if I don't have something on my lips.

I've been using Labello since I was at High School - about 10 years now so I know the brand well and when I saw they have a new Fruity Shine product I had to have it. And it doesnt disappoint. The Shine is just an added bonus to a product that already did just as it says it would ie. nourishes and moisturises the lips. And the best thing about it for me is that it does not dry out the lips the way some lip balms/glosses do - it's like your lips become dependant on using it so you have to keep using it throughout the day. Not so with Labello - it moisturises my lips and the strawberry flavour is very pleasant. The soft reddish tint on the lips is just perfect - subtle and natural. I've attached a picture of myself wearing the Labello Fruity Shine.

Clicks currently has this product on special at R11.99 - a bargain. Definite thumbs up from me.
Labello.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply