4.6 8 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 21, 2013 348
Neutrogena - Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this product to try, it had a insurmountable task ahead of it. I was in the middle of the worst acne break out I have ever had. So I decided to give it time to show results.

I loved the rich creamy texture, even though it has micro beads its not enough to irritate acne to much. After two weeks I still had these horrible what hormonal break outs on my face, but I saw that the rest of my skin was really cleared up. I had less white heads, less visible black heads and it seemed to be less blotchy.

So I kept on using it. After 3 weeks I'm happy to report that this is a good facial cleanser. Soft enough for my dry skin but effective enough to treat minor breakouts.

Is my skin visibly even? From breakouts yes, It is hard to tell if my dark spots has been reduces as I have many and I don't think 3 weeks of using it will show dramatic results.

Although it contains fragrance was not overwhelming and it did not irritate my nose.

Would I purchase it again. Yes, it helped my acne more than any other product I have tried.

Over all a great solid product I would recommend for anybody that wants an exfoliating face wash that doesn't have to many micro beads.

Pros

* affordable product
* widely available
* Lathers up and spreads over the face
* Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry

Cons

* It contains parabens
* its not fragrance free
M
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments