NEUTROGENA-SP-Range.jpg
Acne and Blemish Creams July 12, 2017 2529
WEEK 4 Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing
(Updated: August 09, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's my fourth and final week of reviewing the Visibly Clear Spot Proofing range. Before using these amazing products I would break out at least twice a month with bad spots. It really made me feel insecure. I had a combination of dry and oily skin and in general I was just not happy with the condition of my skin. After using the products my skin has changed so much (for the better). I no longer have a combination skin, my face isn't oily. My breakouts have decreased and I feel so much more confident about my skin. I am definitely ready to step into the spotlight! The products are really affordable, especially for their quality. All the products have such a fresh smell and leave your skin feeling rejuvenated. The range is really effective, the only product I could pick on is the purifying toner. When using the toner it left my face feeling a bit sticky but otherwise it worked well. The daily wash and smoothing scrub were really effective. The oil free moisturizer is so lovely, it's not thick and is easy to apply. The wash/mask was probably my favourite, it left my skin feeling so fresh and rejuvenated. The Visibly Clear Spot Proofing range is absolutely amazing, I really would recommend it to people who suffer from breakouts. I definitely will be repurchasing this range. Thanks again to Neutrogena and Beauty Bulletin for choosing me to review these products! #ShineYourLightEveryday

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
R
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply