4.6 58 0.5
NEUTROGENA-SP-Range.jpg
Acne and Blemish Creams July 12, 2017 2522
NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR SPOT PROOFING
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Whenever I buy skincare products I look for products that contain the ingredient salicylic acid because I occasionally have breakouts.Salicylic acid helps target and prevent acne prone skin therefore I was super excited when I found out that the entire Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing line contains salicylic acid.

I love that Neutrogena decided to make the packaging an 'orange' shade,the warmth of this shade will only draw people into noticing the product.

Week 2 of testing out this new range and I'm satisfied with the results this far,I'm so looking forward to the end results.I love that the moisturiser is oil free and won't clog my pores (we all know what happens when our pores get clogged).I absolutely love the citrus scent in the range,makes my skin feel so fresh and revitalized.

Got this nasty spot on my cheek recently(see picture attached) keeping my fingers crossed that the Neutrogena Spot Proofing range will restore my skin to its natural spot free condition.

Love the packaging,love the scent,satisfied with the results this far and can't wait to see the end results using this product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_2776.JPG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply