NEUTROGENA-SP-Range.jpg
Acne and Blemish Creams July 12, 2017 2531
TWO WEEKS IN AND I'M LOVING IT !!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi BB Beauties :)

So i haven't gotten a chance to upload my journey with you'll as yet as things have been extremely hectic but nonetheless here we are...

Upon arrival my first thought of the products was absolutely amazing and very orange lol. The way everything is packaged is well thought out and very convenient for the use of the product.

I'm a girl unfortunately that suffers with a lot of break outs and spots so when i was given the opportunity to try out this product i jumped for joy as i was willing to try anything to improve my skin.

And ever since i started with NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR Spot Proofing Range I'm honestly impressed, I've never had such clearer skin and especially for so long I'm looking forward to sharing with you my final outcome results!

For absolute best results, Follow this daily routine;
1. Start with the NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR Spot Proofing 2in1 Wash / Mask ( If you have extra time in the morning if not then skip and leave for the evening)
2. Use NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR Spot Proofing Daily Wash
3. Then follow with the NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR Spot Proofing Purifying Toner
4. After MOISTURISE with NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR Spot Proofing Oil-Free Moisturiser
5. Later in the evening before getting ready for bed, time to mask up the face with NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR Spot Proofing 2in1 Wash / Mask ( Leave for 10 Minutes)
6. After removal of mask how about a NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR Spot Proofing Smoothing Scrub
7. Don't forget the toner and moisturer

XOXO

Micayla

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply