Acne and Blemish Creams July 12, 2017 2533
UPON ARRIVAL + AFTER ONE WEEK
(Updated: August 31, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi beauties,
I received the Neutrogena visibly clear spot proofing range a few week ago and upon arrival, I was super excited to see what these products look like. So I ripped opened the delivery packet and was please to find a bright orange box with five full-sized products. The next morning I treated my skin with daily wash and absolutely adored the citrus smell (all the products have a similar lovely scent).I love the packaging it’s bright and eye-catching and definitely is fitting for range.
After one week:
Everyday for the past week I’ve been using the daily wash, the smoothing scrub and moisturizer. The daily wash as well as the smooth scrub have left me skin feeling fresh,brighter and evened out .I have not had any blemishes or pimples since using the range and I’m loving the results thus far, the only downfall I have found is that the moisturizer dries my skin out way too much in certain areas due to my combination skin . I will not be using it further since those areas are already quite dry because of the winter months over and above that I'm pleased with the rest of the products so far.

xx
Yodha

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
F
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply