4.6 58 0.5
NEUTROGENA-SP-Range.jpg
Acne and Blemish Creams July 12, 2017 2515
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have received this range from Beauty Bulletin and I was super excited to try them out. In my package there was 5 products- Daily Wash (200ml, R109,95), Smoothing Scrub(150ml, R109,95), Purifying Toner (200ml,R109,95), 2in1 Wash/Mask(150ml, R109,95) and Oil-Free Moisturiser(50ml, R109,95). When I pumped out the wash, I immediately got a citrus scent which was lovely and awakening to the senses. I reached for all the other products and starting smelling them(as I could have sat and smelt them all day, yes its that amazing).

I started using the products and I loved them. The wash is a gel formula, hence perfect for oily skin and did not dry out my skin. The scrub has orange microbeads which cleansed my skin, without stripping it.The toner was a little tacky/sticky after application, but once dried my skin was soft. The mask is a white mask that has a citrus feel when I applied it, but within those 5 minutes, I felt it really pulled out dirt and impurities from my face. The oil-free moisturiser hydrated and smoothed my skin without clogging my pores, however I felt that it had quite a tingly sensation on my skin(maybe due to the citrus ingredients).

Overall I loved the products in the beginning. I think its amazing for summer, as the citrus scent and oil-free is perfect for summer days. I would recommend these products to others, as they are absolutely amazing, however I would not repurchase these products as my skin is sensitive and the products reacted maybe because of the citrus ingredients, but other than that, they are amazing products .

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply