NEUTROGENA-SP-Range.jpg
Acne and Blemish Creams July 12, 2017 2531
Neutrogena visibly clear spot proofing range first impressions
(Updated: July 13, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi everyone :) so this is my first impression on the range.

The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, they make for a beautiful display in my bathroom. They smell so fresh and fruity I couldn't wait to start using them.

I love that the spot proofing daily wash has the little pump on it, it makes it much easier to handle with slippery hands and just for the convenience for daily use.

The smoothing scrub has these little orange beads in it that match the whole packaging, I thought that was a really clever and beautiful extra little detail :)

I love the fact that the 2-in-1 mask is quite thick. After using such a thick formula I feel like my skin has been properly cleaned. I have it on as a mask right now and I'm quite surprised at the fact that it doesn't make my skin feel too tight.

After washing my face with these products I felt extremely fresh and clean. The purifying toner actually made me feel EVEN more fresh. It feels very hydrating on my face and I'm glad that it also has quite a small opening because I accidentally dropped it on the ground while using it, absolutely nothing spilled out of the bottle! Very impressed with that.

The oil-free moisturiser doesn't smell as fruity as the rest of the range, but it still smells lovely. The smell of the moisturiser actually stuck on me all day. By around 5pm my skin usually starts to get flakey on my jaw bone and around my nose and very shiny on my t-zone and chin, I used this product for the first time and that didn't happen at all today.

So far I'm impressed with the range. The real test for me is tomorrow morning, I want to see if this will make any difference to the blemishes I already have when I wake up.

I will keep you beauties posted! Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply