Review Detail

4.5 27 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels April 11, 2016 866
Neutrogena® Visibly Clear® Correct & Perfect Complexion Scrub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Indulge yourself with the luxurious experience of exotic richness Neutrogena visibly clear correct & perfect complexion scrub,that gives you naturally glowing, flawless and beautiful skin.

I don't struggle too much with pigmentation, except dark spots/blemishes. I have been in search for a right product that can kills dead skin cells and impurities, because other face wash/scrubs that I have been using leaves my skin either oily or red, but Neutrogena does not do this at all. A few weeks back, I decided to try Neutrogena visibly clear correct & perfect complexion scrub, however I did not use the cream that came along with it, and I was so astonished with the results. It enriched my skin by giving me naturally glowing, smooth and beautiful skin within a week. Indeed, the complexion scrub smooths away dead skin cells and improve complexion by helping to correct spots and blemishes. I now feel flawless because Neutrogena has improved the look and feel of my skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone to try it.

Thank you!!!! Neutrogena visibly clear correct & perfect complexion scrub. I will continue using it, together with Neutrogena visibly clear correct & perfect cream

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
nitrogena.jpg
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply