4.5 27 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels April 11, 2016 871
Neurogena Visibly Clear Correct and Perfect Complexion Scrub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

One word, AMAZING!

First day that I used this product, my skin felt amazing. I could see my skin recovering from the damage that was caused by the harsh heat of the sun. In May, I went for a holiday and being in the pool for hours and enjoying the sun really had a bad effect on my skin and my skin started peeling due to the chlorine and the effect of the sun. It was blotched to the core and trying various products really had a terrible impact.

For weeks, I've been trying to get my skin back to how it was- fresh and soft but sadly, that never happened.

Few weeks later, a saviour arrived....

The NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR CORRECT AND PERFECT COMPLEXION SCRUB!

Trust me, it really helped my skin to recover and it was the first product that helped my uneven and pimpled out skin. I've never had a problem with pimples until trying out other products to even out my skin and get rid of the skin peels. Due to the microbeads in this scrub, I could feel my skin being revitalised and cleeeeeeaaaannn!!! If you look at my skin now, you can see how much this scrub has helped me. It helped my skin and my soul (hehe). I used it every morning, afternoon and night. I love washing my skin because its always oily and the scrub along with the CC cream controlled the oil but due to my routine, I still continued washing my skin.

All I can say now is that this product really helped my skin to recover and it also helped my skin to even out which is fantastic.

I will continue to repurchase this product and many of my family members and friends have asked me about it because they knew how my skin was wrecked and damaged, so I'm pretty sure that they will also purchase this product.

Thanks NEUTROGENA!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply