Review Detail

4.5 27 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels April 11, 2016 871
Neautrogena Correct and Perfect Complexion Scrub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am so impressed with this new range from Neutrogena! Just so you know, I have been using plain baby aqueous cream as a moisturizer whilst testing this product out just to make sure that I can identify the results correctly. Firstly, the range consists of only two products: a complexion scrub and a CC cream. The scrub is basically perfect because it really does help my skin. I have sensitive skin and after wearing make up for a while I tend to get very fine pimples on my cheeks, chin and on the sides of my mouth, as well as black heads on my nose. Most exfoliating cleansers leave my face with redness or dry patches, however Neutrogena complexion scrub has done the complete opposite. So far it has removed all the dead skin on my face by gently exfoliating it with every use of the scrub (basically once a day), it has gotten rid of my fine pimples and the black heads on my nose are noticeably less. This scrub smells so lovely and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or tight after using it, it feels as if you don't need to apply moisturizer but of course you still need to do so.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
Top 1000 Reviewer 8 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply