Review Detail

4.5 27 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels April 11, 2016 871
Neutrogena Complexion Scrub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi everyone! I recently received the Complexion scrub from Beauty Bulletin which I am really grateful for. I tried out the scub for about 2 weeks which is why my video on my YouTube channel was up late and I loved the feel of the microbeads and how gentle it was. However, being someone who suffers with Endometriosis at 19 my skin fluctuates quite a bit and the scrub didn't have the desired effect for me. I did make mention that everyone has a different skin type so what works for one person might not necessarily work for someone else. As a blogger and aspiring writer I didn't feel honest giving you a glowing review and telling everyone it's a miracle product. Please feel free to try it out if your skin is acne prone, your complexion is uneven or you struggle with marks. Once again, thank you Beauty Bulletin for this opportunity. Please check out my review on the CC cream of this range for that review, I loved it. If you watch my video, please don't forget to leave a like and subscribe!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
MY SKINCARE/FOUNDATION ROUTINE: NEUTROGENA CORRECT & PERFECT REVIEW
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply