Review Detail

4.0 15 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes May 29, 2013 790
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had always suffered from blackheads (most prominently on my nose) but never really paid too much attention to it. That is, until I was on a shoot and a make-up artist poked my nose and pointed it out to me, suggesting some sort of deep facial to clear up the issue. So when I got the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Scrub in the mail needless to say I was excited to try it out.

I decided to use the product for a week (7 days) before posting a review (and also decided against photo’s to show the progress, as that would have required really up close pictures of my nose – something no one wants to see).

The first time I used the scrub, I found my skin feeling softer, smoother and tighter. I was also pleasantly surprised to see a slight difference in the appearance of the blackheads on my nose. Obviously they had not disappeared completely after one wash, but after careful scrutiny of my face I felt as though they were becoming slightly less visible, in line with the “helps eliminate blackheads from day 1” stated on the tube.

By day 7, my blackheads do appear less visible, although not to the extent I would have hoped. However, I can see that my pores are smaller, and my face feels incredible soft and smooth after each wash. In addition, as someone with sensitive skin, I love the fact that the scrub is gentle to use even twice a day. I will definitely be continuing to use this product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply