4.4 32 0.5
NHB-Water-Gel-400x400.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams November 01, 2016 816
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water-Gel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is a refreshing water-gel moisturiser that absorbs instantly locking in hydration and releasing it when your skin needs it. No fanning required with this gel, minutes after applying it I wonder if I need more. The skin feels softer immediately and goes on.
Price: R139.95 for 50g

Is the product easy to use?
Comes in an adorable little tub and the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water-Gel gel consistency makes it easy to deep in without causing a mess.

Is it of a high quality?
Packaging and products are outstanding. The gel’s ice blue colour screams luxury. This moisturiser delivers without me feeling greasy. I am a highly sensitive person but this product has delivered. It has a cooling feel to it that stays with me all day.

Is it geared towards somebody like me?
Being sensitive, I was worried when I started this line. But my skin is glowing now. I don’t apply any makeup on my skin beyond an eyeliner and mascara so I want my skin to look and feel refreshed and well hydrated. This product delivers just that for me.

Have others had a good experience with the product?
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water-Gel moisturiser has been featured in countless articles as the go-to moisturiser for individuals with sensitive and dry skin, individuals that need a product that will hydrate without leaving their skin oily.

What are the pros and cons of the product?
Pros;
-Absorbs instantly
-Cool feel
-Not oily
-Hydrating, skin looks and feels good
-Can be layered with other products without resulting in a build-up
Cons;
-I would have preferred it to have no scent

What alternatives are available, and how do they measure up?
I like that I can use Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water-Gel Moisturiser with the alternatives though it is not required. My skin is so hydrated and less oily which is all I need. Even though I refresh myself during the day, I do not feel like I really need to now with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water-Gel Moisturiser.

Is the product worth my money?
It’s quite pricey compared to the product I usually use, but I need my skin well hydrated so I will be buying this one. It is worth it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_20170204_113748_808.jpg
H
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply