4.4 32 0.5
NHB-Water-Gel-400x400.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams November 01, 2016 825
Great Consistency!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using this water gel for almost 2 weeks, and I was quite impressed by it.

What I loved the most about this product was the packaging. It looks high end and solid, and the color is absolutely beautiful!

I use this gel after I cleanse my face but before I apply a primer to start off my daily makeup routine, and I must say the consistency is so attractive. The moment you open the product, you just want to dip your finger in, because like it says on the product, it's not a cream but it's a gel, so that's super cool!

Another great bonus from this product is that a little bit goes a long way, so it should last you probably a month and a half and maybe pushing it to 2 months!

When you apply this gel, your skin immediately feels refreshed and hydrated! I have combination/oily skin, and this product doesn't affect me negatively in any way, my skin just feels normal and not oily at all!!

What can I say? Neutrogena has just been paying attention to us, and listening to our reviews and in return they have been bringing out amazing products!

Neutrogena has quickly become my Holy Grail Skin care brand!

I LOVE IT!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
MB
Top 500 Reviewer 22 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply