Review Detail

4.6 40 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 01, 2016 1237
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Waterf Gel Cleanser #AlwaysBounceBackSA
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was really fortunate to receive some products from the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range. Amongst the products I received, was the water gel cleanser. Here are my thoughts.

Price; This retails for R99.95. You get 200 ml of product which I think is great. This can be found online, as well as in pharmacies nationwide.

Usage: I use this every single night before applying my moisturiser. While the facial wipes are great, I love that the cleanser removes impurities and dirt deep in the skin, giving a full cleanse. I apply a few drops of my face and then use my facial cleansing pad to massage in and clean out the face. I find this process so soothing and relaxing- it's like a great massage for the skin! After a few minutes, I wash my face and dry with a face towel. I then apply my moisturiser.

Overall thoughts: This product is scent-free which I love. It's also very soft on the skin, and I have not yet broken out which is incredible. I find cleansing my face at the end to be soothing, relaxing time instead of a tiresome job- which is what I used to feel with other cleansers. I also love how clean and fresh my face looks and feels after using the product. I would definitely repurchase this product and have already recommended it to everyone I know!

Please check out my profile and blog (styleunboxedblog.wordpress.com) for more reviews!

#AlwaysBounceBackSA #NeutrogenaSA

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
SU
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply