4.6 40 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 01, 2016 1230
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser
(Updated: February 17, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product was my favourite out of the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water range. I love facial cleansers! I don't know why, but my favourite part of my day is usually cleansing my face, be it with a gel cleanser, scrub or foam. I really enjoyed using this products as it was different to what I've used before. The Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser is a light gel that is water activated. How I usually used it was wetting my face with warm water and then apply a small amount of product to my face and on my wet cleansing brush. I then worked the gel into my face with the cleansing brush (which has a silicon head and rotates gently on your face). I would do this for about a minute, which by then the gel is activated by the water and foams up a bit. I then would rinse my face with cold water, to close the pores.

Quantity:
The Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser contains 200ml of product, which will last you quite a while, I used this product for 2 and a half weeks and it has just struck the top of the Neutrogena® label on the bottom. I cleanse my face once in the morning and then again before bed.

Scent:
The product smells the same as the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Facial wipes. It's a nice scent, smells clean, but also very similar to baby products.

Effectiveness:
The cleanser removes any leftover makeup from the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Facial wipes really well and your skin is left feeling really clean and smooth.

Skin benefits:
My favourite part of this cleanser was the fact that my skin didn't feel tight and dry after cleansing. By this I mean that I didn't even feel like I had to moisturize, because my skin was so soft and supple. The cleanser was very gentle and moisturizing and really kept my breakouts away.

I am really happy and will continuing using this product. I've always loved Neutrogena's facial cleansers as they always worked well with my skin, and I'm happy I get to add another one to my collection and repurchase list. I've actually tried all of their facial cleansers and I love how different they all are for different skin types and problems. I really recommend trying out their new Hydro Boost Range, especially if you have dry skin!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range Review | #AlwaysBounceBackSA
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply