4.6 40 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 01, 2016 1226
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser
(Updated: February 03, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser comes in a 200ml bottle. It is an innovative, non-sticky lightweight gel that is activated with water and cleanses effectively while keeping your skin hydrated. It is formulated to allow you to keep skin supple, clean and healthy looking and giving it a boost of vital hydration.
Price: R99.95 for 200ml

Is the product easy to use?
Comes in an easy to use pump bottle that ensures no mess in the bathroom and is also childproof.

Is it of a high quality?
Packaging and products are outstanding. The cleanser left my skin feeling squeaky clean, moisturised and refreshed without being stripped.

Is it geared towards somebody like me?
Keeping my face clean is usually a challenge for me as I hate using soap on my face. This is the best alternative as it didn’t leave my eyes burning, which is what I experience with soap. I wish I had a spin brush to go with this bae.

Have others had a good experience with the product?
I always check for reviews before using a product and, I must say, I was blown away. Neutrogena Hydro Boost has won numerous award in the beauty industry and I had to give the line a try.

What are the pros and cons of the product?
Pros for me would be the amount and cost. A little goes a long way with this cleanser making it worth it. After using it for weeks now, I have only used about an eighth of the bottle, and did I mention that my little sis is using it too?
Cons, not yet!

What alternatives are available, and how do they measure up?
I hate using soap on my face so I have no other product to compare it to. I use plain water usually so this is a huge upgrade that leaves my skin with a guaranteed clean and refreshed feel.

Is the product worth my money?
Of cause I'd want it to be cheaper but, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser comes in a 200ml bottle. A little goes a long way with this cleanser making it worth it. After using it for weeks now, I have only used about an eighth of the bottle sharing with my little sister.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
test cleanser.JPG
H
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply