Review Detail

4.6 40 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 01, 2016 1237
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser - My verdict
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After a week of using this cleanser I am pretty impressed with most aspects. Firstly, it smells amazing (as with the entire range). It gives you a burst of fresh fruity fragrance when you are cleansing your face which is super refreshing!

I love the packaging. The clear blue bottle is symbolic of the Hydro Boost characteristic and the pump action bottle makes getting a perfect size of cleanser out every time (and no spills!).

My only issue with the product is that I don't get the squeaky clean skin feeling once i've rinsed the product off of my face. It almost feels as if there is a slight residue left on my face (but that might just be me being a little OCD).

That being said, I can definitely feel that the unique Barrier Care Cleansing Technology™ is effective as I don't get that tight skin feeling once my face has dried after cleansing (before applying moisturizer)

In terms of the price, it sits well with the level of other similar off-the-shelf products, and the bottle has a decent amount of cleanser which should last you a few months (depending on how often you wash your face of course).

All in all this is a great product for the price and I would definitely recommend it, especially to those who suffer from dry or combination skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply