Review Detail

4.6 40 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 01, 2016 1231
Best Cleanser I have ever tried
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I can't even begin to express my excitement when I received this product along with the wipes and face cream, to review!

I know whenever Neutrogena bring out a new range, I won't be disappointed! For example, the only product that I wasn't impressed with was the perfectly clear CC Cream, but maybe I just didn't apply it correctly.

For this cleanser though, the name says it all! The consistency is a runny gel and I have been using 1 and a half pumps to cleanse my face and that's the perfect amount for my skin because 1 is too little and 2 pumps is too much!

I use this cleanser whenever I shower so I start by wetting my face, and then I use both my hands to spread the product evenly across my face. Then as the cleanser starts mixing with the water on your face, it starts foaming but not too much!

I usually massage my skin for about 20 seconds or more depending if I have the time, but no matter what, whether I massage for 20 seconds or 1 minute, my skin is still left cleansed and hydrated! All my makeup was removed and my skin was left squeaky clean, literally! haha, I tried rubbing my finger on my face once my face was dry and it was squeaking! That's the sign of clean skin!

I rate this product a 10/10!

Go get it!

#AlwaysBounceBackSA

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
MB
Top 500 Reviewer 22 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply