Review Detail

4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1274
NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST REVIEW
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Absolutely cannot stress enough how amazing this range is!

I suffer from dry and sensitive skin and I love the fact that these products are suitable for sensitive skin.

Been using the range for 2 weeks now and I can see amazing results!I suffer from occasional breakouts and when I started using this range I haven't had a breakout since,it keeps my skin looking healthy and supple all day long.

The Hydro Boost Micellar water removes all my makeup from my face,I also love the fact that there is no need to rinse your face after using this product and another bonus is it smells AMAZING!

I suffer from dry skin as well and I love that fact that the Hydro Boost water gel cleanser doesn't leave my skin feeling dehydrated one bit,it hydrates my skin thoroughly and leaves my skin feeling healthy and clear.

My absolute favorite item from the range is the Hydro Boost Gel Cream ,amazing texture and leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and revitalized,definite must have item and you rarely find such a high end moisturizer at such a low cost.

I would definitely be buying this range again and would recommend it to anyone who is having problems with their current skincare range.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply