Review Detail

4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1275
Neutrogena Hydro Boost
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm absolutely loving this range so far it's doing wonders for my skin. I'm one week into using the following products

1. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Facial Wipes

2. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser

3. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream

And I must say that my skin has never felt and looked this great and I'm definitely looking forward to continue using the #Hydroboost range especially in winter since my skin seems to experience more dehydration in winter.

I do not wear much make-up everyday the only make up that I do wear is eye make up which include mascara, liquid liner, eyebrow pencil, eye pencil and I apply a bit of blush to my cheeks.

The hydro boost facial wipes does not only remove my make up effectively but it leaves my skin feeling moisturized, before I would use ordinary make up removal wipes which would leave my skin farely dry after I've used them. With the Neutrogena hydro boost facial wipes I wouldn't have to put much pressure on my skin to remove my make I would just gently wipe my skin and all the products in the wipes would gently remove my make up which I love.

Every morning after I shower I would wet my face in the basin with cold water and would apply a dollop of my hydro boost water gel and massage into my face to remove all impurities in my skin and then rinse my face will cold water and generally dap the access water off my skin with a dry towel. My skin feels refreshed after washing it with the water gel and cold water I feel like it opens up my paws more.

The hydro boost gel-cream is my my favorite product out of the range and one of my beauty secretes is storing my gel-cream in the refrigerator to keep it cold and when applying it to my skin it feels amazing and soothes my skin and also for someone that has bags under their eyes like myself the cool gel-cream helps to reduce my puffy eyes in the morning.

My skin has a natural glow to it and appears to be smooth and silky. My experience with the Nuetrogena Hydro Boost range has been pleasant and satisfying and I'm happy with the outcome of the product.

Throughout the years I have suffered with dehydrated skin and tried many products on the market to hydrate my skin and I must say that I have now found a product that is gentle enough and works great for my skin. My skin feels hydrated from the inside out.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
R
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply