Review Detail

4.2 24 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 01, 2016 1075
The Micellar Water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am enjoying the micellar water but it’s not good enough on its own as a cleanser. I find I have to use quite a bit and sometimes use it twice over to get my face clean. I do like the softness of the texture and it’s a great added cleanser.

I was using the Garnier Micellar Sensitive before trying this range. It did work better on its own as a cleanser but I feel the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Micellar Water leaves my skin silkier, more hydrated and cleaner with the aid of the rest of the range.

How I’ve used the products:
In the morning I use the cleanser in the shower to clean my skin of dead skin cells. Once out the shower I give my skin an extra cleanse with the micellar water on a cotton pad. I then use a generous amount of the water gel, paying careful attention to my dry spots and lips. Then comes putting on my face as I like to say (not that I use much makeup ;)).

At night I get lazy at times and only use the cleanser sometimes. I use a facial wipe every night to get rid of makeup and impurities that have come to visit during the day. I give my face a good clean and then will sometimes do 2 rounds of cotton pads using the micellar water. I make sure the pad is clean before putting on a generous amount of water gel, paying careful attention to my dry spots and lips.

I probably will buy the micellar water again.

Please go to the range listing and individual product listings for more on my Hydro Boost experience.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply