Review Detail

4.2 24 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 01, 2016 1089
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Micellar Water Review by The Foxy Momager
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This Micellar Water is a unique cleanser that is said to remove make-up and impurities, while adding vital hydration to your skin.
I have been in love with Micellar Waters recently, and have been trying out different brands and products, so I was very excited to receive this. This product does not strip the natural oils from your face nor does it leave it dry and red, like I have found many other Micellar Waters to do so. Instead, it leaves your face feeling supple and flexible as well as super clean from impurities and grime. This is a no-rinse make up remover. I apply this product onto a cotton pad and gently wipe it across my entire face and over my eyes. This product does not burn my eyes or irritate them in the slightest – it is so gentle and tend on the eyes and sensitive patches on the skin.
I have however found that this product removes most of my make-up but not all of it. I tend to have to go in with another make-up remover to get absolutely everything off.
I started off my evening routine using the Hydro Boot Micellar Water to remove my make-up followed by the cleanser, but after day 5 I changed this around and used my Water Gel Cleanser first followed by the Micellar Water.
This product retails for R99.95

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TF
Top 500 Reviewer 21 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply