Review Detail

4.2 24 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 01, 2016 1089
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Micellar Water Cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was chosen by Beauty Bulletin in the #BBRecruitReview to try out the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream and I must say I was highly impressed. I generally have combination skin, however after the winter months it tends to be dry and in desperate need of a boost! I tried out the entire range for two weeks and this is my say;

I've always suffered with other makeup removers, they either left my skin dry and stripped of its natural oils or burning horribly after. When I heard that there was a new product on the block, I new I had to try it! And thanks to Beauty Bulletin I received the products right on my door step.

I was highly impressed. Never has my makeup come off so smooth and swiftly, EVEN my eye makeup! And that was a great plus! My skin looked healthy, moisturized and hydrated after and did not burn like it usually does.

There is definitely no excuse to sleep with makeup on anymore! You have to get this product and see the wonders for yourself.

I would highly recommend this if you suffer with dry skin. Check out my video uploaded by Megan below.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
NA
Top 500 Reviewer 26 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply