Review Detail

4.6 5 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 14, 2010 358
Daily use facial cleanser & makeup remover
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My life and skincare routine changed the day I discovered the Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser.

Being that I am prone to breakouts if I don't cleanse my face thoroughly, I struggled for long to find a cleanser that effortlessly removed dirt build-up and makeup. This cleanser not only saves me time by being a 2-in-1 cleanser and makeup remover, it also saved my skin; I was damaging my skin by scrubbing and washing my sensitive skin with harsher facial cleansers that just didn't do the job for me.

I have combination skin and don't find that it dries my skin out or leaves my skin feeling tight. And I could go to sleep straight after washing my face and not feel oily in the morning.

I'd recommend this product for ladies with oily / combination skin as it removes dirt and oil without over-drying the skin and removes makeup without causing any irritation.
If you have dry skin then I would recommend using this was alongside a good moisturising face cream as you could experience a slight tightness after washing.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply