5.0 2 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams September 14, 2010 252
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve been using the Neutrogena Spot Stress Control range for about 5 months now and it really is a great range for oily/blemish prone skin. The Hydrating Moisturiser in this range just hasn’t been enough for my skin since the weather started changing and I noticed I started getting dry spots around my mouth and chin area so I changed over to this awesome moisturizer.

Why I love it: Its oil free so its great to use if you are afraid of breaking out if you are prone to breakouts and blemishes. Its non-comedegic so its not going to clog up pores! Bonus!!!! It gives the right amount of moisture without looking greasy. My skin feels moisturized all day and feels silky soft. The bottle is 100ml which is huge considering most moisturizers come in a 30ml-50ml container. This is a liquid as opposed to a crème moisturizer so its light and perfect for normal to combination as well as oily skin tones.

It also has a SPF15 which is great so you really feel like your skin is being protected regardless of the fact thats its autumn and the sun isn't as strong. Its fragrance free and hypo-allegenic so its suitable for sensitive skin types too.

It retails for around R100 at Clicks
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply