Review Detail

4.3 3 0.5
Conditioners June 03, 2011 147
Natural Conditioner with great ingredients
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The first thing I love about this shampoo is how it tingles. It contains tea tree oil which is super refreshing. I just love it! I makes my hair feel fresh and clean.

It has great ingredients and REAL plant extracts and oils (very high on the list as you can see in the description). It is not too thick in consistency and has white color to it. From its texture you can tell it feels natural and not all slippery like most other conditioner which all contain silicone. Nevertheless, this conditioner detangles really well and is very rich and moisturising. I can tell my hair is loving it because it started looking a lot better. It makes my hair a lot more manageable and nourished. My husband has frizzy curly hair that normally pouffs up but after using this it is a lot more manageable too.

I have fine straight hair that gets weighed down easily. At first I used it all over the head and I noticed my hair felt quite greasy the second day after I washed it ( I always wash my hair every second day). Then I started using it just on the ends and stopping just before the scalp/root and it works much better that way. It nourishes the hair without making the scalp oily. I am getting just as much volume as with my volumising products.

I recommend this to people who need more moisture for their dry hair and to those who want something more natural. The price is impossible to beat too!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply