4.8 24 0.5
Nature-Box-Avocado-Range-400x400.jpg
Styling Products June 03, 2020 731
Nature Box Avocado range - Body and Hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am so glad I got to try out the Nature Box Avocado range. My hair and body absolutely loves it.
Firstly, ALL of the products smell amaaazing! ?
-Body: the body scrub has got to be my absolute favorite. I have extremely sensitive skin, and always suffered with back acne. The shower gel and body scrub left my skin feeling soft, purified and energized! It has also cleared by back substantially, which is something I never expected. The scrub is very gentle. Perfect for me, but many people prefer a harsher scrub. Your skin honestly feels like it’s breathing during and after using the scrub.
-Hair: The shampoo cleansed my hair really well. After the wash, my hair was soft with so much volume! I was In love! ?. The conditioner is very moisturizing. My hair was easy to detangle and once again, was super soft, moisturized and shiny after rinsing the conditioner. The serum is abit lightweight, however still very moisturizing and perfect for a little moisture touch up.

I would definitely recommend this range if you have sensitive skin, if you’re a natural hair enthusiast and looking for some good moisture and hair restoration from root to tip. PS: For curly girls, some products do contain sulphates. However, a little bit of sulphate once in a while won’t do any harm. With that being said, I suggest using the products with sulphates once in a while, and not on every wash day.

Conclusion: these products are bomb and you should genuinely consider getting yours :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply