Nature-Box-Apricot-Range-400x400.jpg
Styling Products June 03, 2020 488
Smoother & Softer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey Beauties!

After using this range for 4 weeks, I can honestly say it was daunting at first because I have eczema prone skin and generally wear my hair naturally curly so I tend to gravitate towards more moisture rich ingredients BUT I was pleasantly surprised.

The natural ingredients truly do have a different effect on skin and hair as *most* of the nasty ingredients are excluded. My skin didn't react negatively to the Shower Gel or Body Scrub and on some days, I even felt confident enough not to use lotion (this range doesn't come with one in South Africa so thought I'd see what it's like without).

In the hair department, initially I was taken aback by the moisture & reduction in frizz as I would go days without styling products but still be able to wear my hair naturally without any issues. In week 3, I noticed more breakage but this could also be because of changing my hair care routine. The conditioner has better slip than I thought it would (applies easily) and adds a substantial amount of moisture. After 3 days however, I would need to wash again due to my hair starting to dry out but this is normal.

Overall, the range is great value for money - especially for someone looking for affordable, healthier, environmentally friendlier skin & hair care options THAT WORK as opposed to brands that contain more chemicals than natural ingredients.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply