4.7 16 0.5
Nature-Box-Almond-Range-400x400.jpg
Styling Products June 03, 2020 593
Nature Box Almond Hair & Body Care Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

There is absolutely everything to love about the Nature Box Almond Oil Hair & Body Care Products (@natureboxbeauty).

Not only do all the products smell beyond amazing but what I love even more is that they are filled with natural ingredients, it has 100% cold pressed almond oil, free from silicones and is also vegan.

After having used the Shampoo, Conditioner, Insta-Lift Spray, Shower Gel and Body Lotion, I have experienced so many added benefits. My hair has more volume, shine and also looks so much healthier especially during the winter months when it tends to be more dry and dull. One of my favourite products from the Nature Box Almond Oil Range is the Body Lotion. It is something that I take with me wherever I go and I love that it adds a protective layer onto my skin without being overly oily. My skin feels really smooth, softer for longer and is also perfect for a sensitive skin.

Thank you to Nature Box and Beauty Bulletin, I will certainly be adding these products to my beauty buys. I would highly recommend that you try out one of the four Nature Box ranges suitable for your hair and skin. Purchase it nationwide from Clicks, Dischem, Checkers, PnP, and Takalot

XXX

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
R
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply