4.4 5 0.5
NARS Blush in Orgasm
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters August 29, 2013 203
NARS Blush
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Walking through the amazing Duty Free "mall" at Bangkok's Suvanabhumi Airport, I was trying to muster all the shopping power I had to finish up the last bit of baht stuffed in my purse. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the rows and rows of fabulous make-up and skin care at one of their awesome megastores.

I gave in to all the twitter hype, I bought the NARS Orgasm Blush. I think I also bought NARS just because it is NARS "the cult classic" and you can't really get it in South Africa

NARS Orgasm makes cheeks blush a perfect pinky-peach flush and subtly highlights with accents of golden shimmer.A soft, sheer pressed highly pigmented powder blush that is universally flattering. NARS Blush offers a range of translucent, natural shades, each with a subtle pink for natural blush undertone, created to highlight the complexion.
Don't be afraid of the gold shimmer, with a light hand it truly is a fantastic highlighter, not at all disco-trashy. Gave me a glamourous yet not over-the top look and it is also suitable for daytime wear. I also like that it has a bit of peach to it. At first I was also overwhelmed with the gold factor but I usually lightly wear my MAC Twist and buff a bit of this over especially the apple of the cheek and towards the nose so it has a sculpting effect
So if you get a chance to get hold of it - it's a great buy.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply