4.4 5 0.5
NARS Blush in Orgasm
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters August 29, 2013 203
NARS Blush
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

While walking through Bangkok's airport teary eyed before departing home feeling really down and depressed the heaven's opened up when I saw a NARS counter staring back at me. Ofcourse I rushed over there and went straight to see if they had Nars blush in Orgasm and they did :) Hallelujah

I opened it up and it was PINK with lots of GOLD shimmer not at all what I was expecting O_o. I thought I was gonna open it and the most beautiful shade will be staring back at me but alas it was not. Seriously it does not look like the picture I've attached the gold shimmer is very obvious in the tray.

However once you apply it to your cheeks and its SETTLED in then it gives you a peachy pinked flush look the gold shimmer does not look that shimmery any longer and the colour is gorgeous but I still wouldnt wear it during the day. I guess its cause Im so use to wearing my cha cha tint that anything with a shimmer will be too much for me for daytime but I can see why its so loved.

Converting the price it was just under R250 tax free in the airport.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
NA
Top 500 Reviewer 36 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
March 14, 2012
Wow! I've been dying to try out the NARS products! I even went online to www.takealot.com to see how much it would cost to import, but this blush is around R409 and the other products are just as pricey and then one has to wait up to 20 working days to get it....sigh! R250 is a steal and I am sure you LOVE using it :) I am green with envy xxx
S
SMTCHA022
March 14, 2012
I also picked mine up from Bangkok airport last year - still using it I love it! I wrote about it here http://thejadelotusbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/07/nars-orgasm-blush-review.html I wish these products were easier to get hold of here
JL
Jade Lotus
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply