4.5 4 0.5
NAKED ULTIMATE BASICS Eyeshadow Palette.jpg
Eyeshadows November 01, 2016 222
Definitely An Ultimate Basic In Your Makeup Collection
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This palette is definitely straight out of my dreams, all matte and all nude. But however, I can see how this palette may not be for everyone. To start off with, this palette cost more than some peoples paychecks. I certainly had to save up for it. The quality and pigmentation of the eyeshadows is nothing less than what you would expect for a palette of its price. But I do not recommend this palette to a person that is just starting out makeup. I see this palette more for avid makeup lovers like myself. The reason for this is because the shadows can be a bit hard to blend and move around with the wrong brush and wrong methods of applying it. But as I said if you are a makeup lover like myself its hardly a problem. So to conclude, this palette is a great match for a person that is all about that glam matte and neutral smokey eye but it's not for that person that only wears makeup once or twice a week. Other than that Urban Decay yet again provides us with good quality makeup that we love.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
O
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply