4.1 3 0.5
Hair Removal May 18, 2015 174
Wax On. Wax Off
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Brazillian Spa Clay Body Wax Strips

Its suggests you do a patch test before each use, but that’s for sissies so we dove straight in.
These wax strips claim to gently and Effective removes even short hairs. For Legs, body and bikini areas. Its quick and easy to use and very effective. It claims that the results will last up to four weeks and that it will give you glowing, beautifully soft smooth skin.

This box includes:
• 2 Cooling pre-wipes to prepare the skin
• 2 Post-wipes to help condition and moisturise
• 20 clay wax strips

Results:
The pre-wipes smell like menthol and are cooling and fresh, the wax strips were easy to use, but remember to rub them between your hands for a while to get them warm. I suggest about 30 – 40 seconds, otherwise its hard to pull apart and sticks to your hairs like syrup.
All the hair was removed from the area successfully and the post-wipes made the skin shiny and conditioned.

The post-wipes soothed the freshly waxed skin and made skin glossy and shiny.

I’m not a massive fan of waxing because its so painful, but I may just grow my leg hair out during winter and see if I can get that same shiny, smooth skin on my legs for the summer months.

Good Value for Money at R44.95 at Clicks or Dischem
Wax On. Wax Off
AD
Top 100 Reviewer 105 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 18, 2015
haha great video Gillian, I showed my hubby but he won't let me do cool things like this to him in the name of beauty :( Thumbs up for your brave model!
L
LiznaE
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply