fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 30, 2013 631
Neutrogena visibly even foaming cleanser.. WoW!
I loved this product. The first time I used it I was surprised at the creaminess. It is silky and forms a lovely smooth creamy sensation on the skin. The exfoliation is very mild and I continued to use it for the week.
After the first week I did however notice that my skin was getting smoother and my dark marks were beginning to lighten. I did however also feel that my skin was getting a bit dryer than usual. I did continue for t the next week. After the second week there was a further lightening of the dark spots on my face. I noticed that I couldn't use the product every evening and morning as it was drying my skin out too much and started to only use it in the evening. This worked very well as it removes make-up very easily with it's exfoliation and cleansing qualities. I even used it on my daughters arms as a light exfoliation as she is sometimes prone to little bumps of dry skin on her arms and this worked very well. She is 3.5 years old. After the 4 weeks had finished, which was yesterday. I noticed that my skin is smooth, no bumps, my dark marks have become noticeably lighter and I will continue to use it going forward. Really loved this product, but don't suggest to people to use it twice a day if they are prone to having dry skin.
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply