fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 30, 2013 623
Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser
So I thought I would wait a complete month before writing my review on this fantastic facial cleanser.I was able to judge this because I have dark spots on my cheeks and dark areas around my bottom lip. I noticed it has definitely become lighter and less noticeable. After week 1 I could already see the difference, family started commenting on how radiant my face is looking.By week 3 my face looks as if its gone a shade lighter, the dark areas are less visible & with a bit of foundation my face looks flawless. Now after week 4 my face feels as if there's more life in it, it doesn't look as dull as it use to look. With my face as clear as it is now it definitely has boosted my confidence, I get compliments all the time :)

Please see the attached picture of my face looking flawless after using this product. The product is easy to use, it removes all make-up with no effort & has a lovely fresh smell to it.

Thanks to Neutrogena & Beauty Bulletin for this opportunity to review the product its definitely a keeper in my facial product basket , so for those who are struggling to get the dull, uneven skin tones out I highly recommend this!

And yay its been a month & the tube is only half used
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply