fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 30, 2013 631
Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser
Wow Neutrogena.

I've tried several Neutrogena products before (Sesame seed Body oil, Oil free makeup remover, Hand creams) and once again am amazed at the results.

I was chosen as one of the reviewers for the foamimg cleanser. Excitement started once I received my tracking number and could not wait to receive the product. I started researching the results claimed and product background so I knew what to judge the cleanser against. I then too decided to purchase the visibly even daily moisturizer to hopefully achieve effective results.

Morning 1: Upon receiving the cleanser I must admit the packaging entices you to use the product.Being a Neutrogena fan,I know the packaging is simple and no fuss with impacting product results. No fancy, complicated, expensive packaging that costs 80% of the product cost.
The first thing that put a smile on my face was the smell, a fresh,sweet smell that you would want to wake up to. The squeeze bottle is perfect for a daily scrub, you can control the amount of product you use. With that in mind, you actually don't need much cleanser as it foams.
So, I read a few complaints online about the cleanser not foaming much....Has anyone ever seen a scrub that foams?
I understand why its called a foaming cleanser. When you squeeze a pea sized amount into your hands, and add water, the cleanser foams into a lather. The foaming is not the mousse type, as the cleanser has the component of a scrub too. I love the idea of the foaming scrub cleanser as I would use my previous face cleanser and add a seperate scrub to remove dead skin cells as my skin does get dry with the change of seasons. The cleanser is perfect for a daily light scrub, especially if you wear makeup on a daily basis.

Week one passed as my skin felt smoother, appeared healthier and looked brighter. I used the cleanser in conjunction with the visibly even daily moisturizer, and the results yielded were exactly as promised. So far, the promises made by Neutrogena were visible and noticible.

After week 2 I noticed that the smoothness of my skin was improved. I had a silky feel to my skin. I never had a problem with acne before so my biggest challenge was pore size, brightness and sun blemished skin. These were the problem areas targeted by the visibly even range.

Week 3 was interesting. I started wearing less foundation as there was less to cover up. The reason I wear makeup is: 1. I love the chance to express myself, 2: Evening skin tone with the use of foundation.
A tip I can give to the BB ladies who have dry skin is to apply some kind of deep moisturizer at night to avoid your skin drying out. I alternated with the E45 Moisturizing Cream and Bio-oil. This prevented the daily scrub use from drying out my skin. Living at the coast and working a walk away from the ocean has damaging effects to your skin in winter. After week 3 with a new winter skincare routine in place, I can only look forward to a summer not having to cover up with as much foundation. If 3 weeks yields these results, what could 6 months do? I will tell you this, I will definitely keep all you lovely ladies updated on a monthly basis, only brighter and more even skin tone is to come!

Thank you BB for the amazing opportunity.
I highly recommend any ladies whose major concern is blemished skin to try the cleanser AND moisturizer and you too will be amazed at the results.
Neutrogena ALWAYS delivers!!!

Aniqah
A
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply