fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 30, 2013 623
Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser
Foaming cleanser right? A mass of bubbles of air or gas in a matrix of liquid film, especially an accumulation of fine, frothy bubbles formed in or on the surface of a liquid, as from agitation or fermentation.

Okay, so I started using my product and I was expecting some foam but I was disappointed. I love bubbles you know lol.

When I got my Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser I was excited to try it, I mean the brand just sells itself (no need for the foaming). It comes in a simple packaging, nothing super fancy lol. I tried it and I loved that it was more of a scrub so exfoliating, I could feel those little pallets (I don't know what they call them) on my face and that creamy lather. It's awesome, I was goble-smacked. My skin felt so smooth a baby's bum would be jealous I tell you. Such an awesome feeling I kid you not, I even bought myself the Visibly Even Daily Moisturiser and now it's even toned.

The combination is out of this world. I will continue buying the range, I am very happy with the outcome.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply