fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 30, 2013 627
Neutrogena Visibly even foaming cleanser
I was given the opportunity to review the Neutrogena visibly even foaming cleanser.
I have a combination skin with an uneven skintone.I am currently using this product and want to finish the whole bottle.

This is a cream cleanser with exfoliating beads inside.
This cleanser smells good .I can't really describe what it smells like, but i love it. It comes in a 150 ml easy to use tube, which i prefer in a face wash. This product claims to improve radiance, helps uneven skintone and remove dead skin cells, dirt and oil.
I have been using this product for quite some time now and i really have to say that i am so impressed! I did see results. I've noticed that there is definitely an improvement in my pigmentation marks, after i washed my face my skin looked more even. It removes all the dead skin cells, my skin looked more radiant and it was immediately smoother and softer. What i really like about this cleanser is the fact that it's a scrub and a cleanser in one and it will last you so long, you only need a little bit, it foams up nicely and removes all the dirt and oil. Another reason i like this product - its affordable !

I will definitely recommend this product to everyone that's struggling with an uneven skin tone. After my bottle is finished, i will DEFINITELY buy this product again and continue using this. I love the way it feels on my skin. It just goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune on great products!

Thank you beauty bulletin for sending me a very good product.
MA
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply