fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 30, 2013 629
Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser
First off, this product is wonderful! I have been using it for many years and although the packaging has changed a bit, the product has remained the same - high quality.

It is a gentle exfoliator and I find that it is effective in removing dry skin particles that show up from time to time and make your skin look blotchy. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and well nourished too, which is strange for a soap product as I have a very sensitive skin.

The granules in the cleanser are fine and don't hurt or irritate the skin as some exfoliators tend to do. It isn't a big 'foamer' but I usually squeeze a bit on my palm and rub it between my hands until it creates some bubbles before using. The creamy feeling on your skin after you rinse, is awesome - I marvel at how soft it feels every time!

The only negative I have about this product, is perhaps in the packaging. I find it hard to use in the shower as the opening (spout) is soooo small, that you struggle like mad to squeeze the product out of the tube. If you are bathing, it's best to have it floating in the bathtub so that the mixture can soften and squeeze out easier. The hole is WAY TOO SMALL and I end up with a mangled tube every time I wash. Someone should really have a look at that design.

But, since we're talking about the product, I feel that you can't go wrong. It's a gentle product and I have found a lot of benefit in using it. My makeup also applies easier once I have sloughed off the dead skin. Definate THUMBS UP!

PS: This is a GENTLE exfoliator, if you're looking for a belt sander, this is not the product for you :o) It is, however, a winner for delicate skin like mine.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply