Review Detail

4.5 23 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams August 30, 2013 4670
Day one
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have prepared for my treatment by stocking up on rich body creams and Hydrating face moisturizers an also lots of balm for my lips.
I will be taking a single 20mg tablet once daily for as long as treatment lasts, unless doctor decides to change the dose.
For my face regime I will be using
Morning; cleanse with hypoderm face wash, followed by clarins double serum and hydra- quench cream for normal to dr skin and over this Eucerin dermo protect adjuntive hydrating carr with SPF 30. For my body I will be using Justine tissue oil cream and for my lips Crabtree and Evelyn lip butter
Evening: cleanse with hypoderm face wash followed by Clarins Bi-serum and Bright Plus HP with bobby brown lip balm and Justine tissue oil cream for my body!

The reason for this is that I have been warned that my skin and lips will get very dry and will need extra moisture. I was told NOT to use anti wrinkle products while on Oratane and to use lots of sun protection! (I'm still looking for a good one I can use on my face)

I will do a weekly reveiw as to how things go from here and if I have to adjust my skin care routine.
Here's keeping all my fingers crossed!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply