Review Detail

4.8 3 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments February 17, 2014 311
Relaxing back massage
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Spending my Birthday morning for a relaxing massage was such a treat and great idea.

My shoulder massage was started off with the De-stress Massage oil which has a relaxing synergy of rosewood, melissa, geranium, rosemary, lavender and chamomile I could feel how my muscles were relaxing as i have alot of tension in my shoulders. I relaxing smells calmed my entire body and mind, it felt like i was having a luxury treatment at some spa somewhere exotic.

Alishia worked her way down my back, it felt simply amazing as she worked up and down. I think if it wasn't for all our talking i would have fallen asleep right there at the counter.

She went back to my shoulders started massaging with Muscle Active Body Oil with maritime pine, sea buckthorn, sea fennel and rosemary essential oil. This released att the tension that was build up in my shoulders.

She used the Instant Refreshing Gel which has extracts of arnica, birch and witch hazel with cooling camphor and menthol.

I would really advise anyone to go for one of these as it is so relaxing even if it is just for those few minutes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply