4.8 3 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments February 17, 2014 323
My personal Elemis treatment
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Today I received my complimentary treatment from the Elemis counter at the V&A Waterfront. I had a choice of 5 different treatments which included:
• Instant temple and pressure point reviver
• De-stress shoulder massage
• Anti-ageing eye treatment
• Exotics arm treatment
• Body sculpting intensive arm treatment

Seeing as though I always feel a little stressed, I went for the De-stress shoulder massage and my word, did it not disappoint. The lady who did my massage was Shireen and she really knew what she was doing.
She started off with a De-stress Massage oil which has a relaxing synergy of rosewood, melissa, geranium, rosemary, lavender and chamomilie and soothes the mind, melts tension and harmonises the body- sounds fantastic, right!!!
She asked me if her pressure was okay and when I asked her any question regarding the oils, she knew what she was talking about.
Next she used the Instant Refreshing Gel which has soothing extracts of arnica, birch and witch hazel with cooling camphor and menthol. An instant revitaliser, perfect for tired legs and muscle tension.
However I did not exactly like the "tingling" feeling after. It lasted for about 20 minutes after the treatment was finished and I felt a bit chilly from it.

But the overall experience was really fantastic. I almost feel asleep on two occasions during this massage.

Oh yes, One more complaint: It could have gone on for another 2 hours, maybe 3....
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply