Review Detail

4.8 10 0.5
Fragrances September 30, 2014 751
MY BURBERRY- Floral, Dewy & Vibrant
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If I had a Burberry Trench this is how I would like My Burberry to smell-Floral, Dewy and Vibrant. However since I am probably not going to own a Burberry Trench anytime soon (putting two kids through private school etc.) this perfume is my point of access into the Iconic British brand. It's definitely a unique and feminine scent which opens with bergamot, sweet pea and lemon, leading with quince, freesia and geranium and rounded up with patchouli, centafolia and damascento rose. The inspiration for this perfume was the Burberry trench, which you'll get when you take a look at the bottle! The Horn cap personifies the Burberry trench buttons and the hand-tied ribbon on the bottle is gabardine, the same fabric as the trench and you will find the Burberry tartan in the nozzle. The perfume was composed to echo a London garden after the rain. Are you smelling that Dewy, Fresh, Floral scent I mentioned earlier?
So if that's not enough inspiration to entice you to buy the fragrance or enough insight to get a real feel for the scent- Go check out the advertising campaign with Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne. It's mind- blowingly beautiful and it picks up on all the themes i.e. the Burberry trench, freshness, and the rain. So if you have a Burberry Trench this is a must-have accessory for Your Burberry and if you don't, you will be have to settle for a trench in a bottle and buy My Burberry.
My Burberry Campaign (ON EMBARGO UNTIL 2 SEPTEMBER 2014)_v2.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 13, 2014
I am looking forward to the day I will be able to finally get going with my perfume collection....
This has been insightful in getting me to go and be on the look out for this bottle. For a moment whilst reading this, I almost could smell it - my curiosity level has went up and I am gunning to go find one and try it!
M
Madibo
November 10, 2014
Cara Delevingne is incredible, she suits this frangrance perfectly. Dangerous, delicious not what you expect :)
J
Jbevan
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply