Review Detail

4.0 2 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays July 16, 2014 230
Smashbox Photo Finish Dark Spot Correcting Primer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I never really realised the necessity or the difference a primer actually makes until I tried the dark spot correcting primer from Smashbox. This product is too incredible for words.

More than just a primer, this product not only primes your skin for your foundation, ensuring a flawless, poreless complexion, but it also has a dark spot correcting factor, which is just the cherry on the cake for me. As a sufferer of dark spots and blemish marks, nothing is more ideal than a makeup product that assists with my biggest skin concern.

After one use, I was completely sold. It left my skin feeling silky smooth with a luminous finish, and controlled oil better than any product I’ve ever tried before. Coming across this Smashbox product was honestly a dream come true.

The only downfall is the price. At about R380 for a 30ml product, it’s ridiculously priced in my opinion. But then again, nothing amazing comes cheap.

I would recommend this product to anyone with dark spots, acne marks, blemishes or oily skin. This primer will change your life.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
June 12, 2014
Thank you Kelly, sounds like a great product but wowoza the price.
C
cpeter01
June 16, 2014
Is it similar to the normal primer? The normal primer didn't really do much for my skin (I have normal to dry skin)
L
lydianaidoo
July 12, 2014
Thankx 4 the informative review!!
BB
bianca b.k
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply