Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 6 0.5
Styling Products March 20, 2012 200
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

At R380 I told myself I would never buy this. I could never justify paying that much for a hair oil. My hair dresser used it every time I went to her and I loved how my hair looked every time but still I couldn't allow myself to buy it. A few days ago, my sister dropped it off as a birthday present and I was in shock!
I washed my hair and applied a drop of the oil on the palm of my hands and applied it from the neck downwards on my hair. I have really long hair so I had to use quite a bit. I then used the same hands and lightly went over my scalp (I hate oily looking hair).
The smell is amazing. I will never get enough of it. No oil treatment has ever smelled this good to me.
After blowing my hair it instantly felt soft and smooth. I then flat ironed it and I didn't need a heat protective serum. My hair felt soft and was so shiny. Definitely love the results and now I really think I will purchase it if i have to.
Another thing is that you use very little on your hair so I can imagine this bottle lasting ages (its quite big).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply