Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 6 0.5
Styling Products March 20, 2012 200
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have to be honest though and say that the scent of this is a bit off-putting for me. Now, don't get me wrong, it has a lovely just-stepped-out-the-salon smell. But it smells a bit like an old ladies fragrance - I have no idea why but that's what I'm thinking when I'm using it. However, this definitely doesn't stop me from smearing it all over my hair.

So, what exactly is Morroncan Oil? A powerful antioxidant and UV protector, Moroccanoil’s proprietary Argan oil blend is rich in vitamins and natural elements that fortify the hair, including Vitamin F (Omega 6), Vitamin A to improve elasticity, Vitamin E to protect against free-radicals, and Phenols to shield against environmental stressors

I use about half a pump for my medium-length hair and I only apply it mid-shaft to the ends of my hair. I do this before styling and after countless times of using it I can honestly say it really does cut down blow-drying time. My hair is sleeker, way more manageable and super glossy - tames frizz and flyaway's as well.

This is a silicone-based product so it should be used sparingly.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
March 22, 2012
Hi, what is the price range and size of the oil? Where is it available from?
A
ashlinnc
March 22, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

You can look on http://www.twincare.co.za/ for more info :)
C
csj16
March 23, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

Thanks Chicara
A
ashlinnc
April 17, 2012
I don't get why everything in SA has to be so much more expensive then in the rest of the world? We have to pay an arm and a leg for this product, whereas in the usa my friends use it like water on their skin. Easily available and not expensive at all.
M
mswanepoel
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply