Review Detail

4.3 19 0.5
Treatments, Masks January 23, 2012 381
Soft and hydrated summer hair with MoroccanOil Treatment
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Despite the fact that I was about to hit the beach, I’d heard so much about how fantastic this product was from the girls in the know that I couldn’t wait to try it. As soon as I had it in my grubby paws, I rubbed a penny-sized amount in my long colour-treated hair - after all I figured, if I didn’t like it, it would wash out as soon as I had a swim.

But I needn’t have fretted. While the product contains the brand’s signature ingredient, Argan oil, the product is ultra-light and instantly absorbed. Unlike oil, the product doesn’t coat the hair – it penetrates the cuticle and fills the gap of hydration - neither my hand nor my hair felt oily and I was pleasantly surprised to still smell the slightly sweet MoroccanOil in my hair after several salty dips.

I’m embarrassed to admit that although I'd exposed my hair to sand, sun, sunscreen and sea, I went to bed without washing my locks…But was thrilled the next morning when instead of the usual dry, brttle bird's nest, my hair felt soft and nourished. Amazing!

I’ve been using MoroccanOil Treatment for less than a week and already my hair – which has seen plenty of the outdoors over the summer months - is feeling and looking healthier and shiner.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 15, 2012
My hairdresser uses this product on my hair whenever I get my hair done. It's true - not only does it make one's hair feel great, soft and shiny, it also smells amazing!
Now if someone could just tell me where to buy it...
J
judyf
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply