Review Detail

4.3 19 0.5
Treatments, Masks January 23, 2012 380
It's probably the best one except pure Argan Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have used pure oils on my hair for around 15 years after an Indian lady told me how to oil my hair. Actually- after my sister went mahogany to bleached blonde to orange to black in one week- I recommended she use coconut oil on her hair every third day- that was all that kept her from losing all her hair. Hairdressers will tell you how bad oils are. It's only to keep product sales up. I use coconut oil once a month, a lot of it, massaged through my whole head. Just put a towel over your pillow and sleep like that. The next day you will need to shampoo it really well, twice. It's remarkable. I also use pure Argan (get it at Dischem), so I was quite excited to have a friend bring me a bottle of Morrocanoil. I was quite dissapointed as i expected a bigger percentage of argan in it. It's better than other products I have tried but nowhere near the real deal. I'm not sure what other ingredients might be in. It did make my hair shinier but you have to regularly use it to notice the effect where as with a pure oil, a deep condition once to twice a month is enough. For colored hair, I'd say once a week. It smells divine though.
M
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
December 08, 2014
Could you elaborate on how you massage your scalp and oil your hair??
I'd like to try it myself, but the whole massage thing ends up in a hairy mess.
A
Aly777
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply